Is the UK or EU your destination choice?
Then you’ll need to be prepared to take the Cambridge Assessment International Exams (CAIEs) comprising:
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- A Levels (1st year AS Levels and 2nd year A Levels)
- A levels are required by most top British and European universities.
- These international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career.
- The CAIEs provide a thorough, challenging and internationally recognised curriculum with subject material designed by global experts and based on cutting-edge educational research.
- CAIEs will also help South African applicants to USA universities stand out favourably.
- They offer a rigorous alternative or supplement to matric and provide a significant head start at local universities.
- The curriculum teaches creative thinking rather than rote memorisation and will enrich your education.
- At Learning Unlimited we guide advanced students through our accelerated packages for International GCSE, AS Levels and A Levels, enabling them to complete the required courses in a fast but intensive timespan.
I never could have achieved what I have without Sharon and her team. You won’t get a better education anywhere else.
Learning Unlimited has been instrumental in helping my children reach their full potential.
Jordyn would not have managed through the past 2 years without the commitment and perseverance of her outstanding tutors at Learning Unlimited
Our A level and GCSE Tutoring programme achieves remarkable results for students who:
- are bright and potentially high flyers;
- are mature enough and motivated to
- develop their academic excellence;
- are unstimulated and stifled by the mainstream education system;
- thrive interacting with equally intelligent and like-minded students
- have an innate curiosity, drive and yearning for opportunities that can ‘open doors’ for their long term aspirations and dreams