Is the UK or EU your destination choice?
Then you’ll need to be prepared to take the International GCSE and A Level comprising:
- International GCSE
- A Levels (1st year AS Levels and 2nd-year A-Levels)
- A levels are required by most top British and European universities.
- These international qualifications are recognized by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career.
- International A level curricula provide a thorough, challenging, and internationally recognized curriculum with subject material designed by global experts and based on cutting-edge educational research.
- International A-level qualifications will also help South African applicants to USA universities stand out favorably.
- They offer a rigorous alternative or supplement to matric and provide a significant head start at local universities.
- The curriculum teaches creative thinking rather than rote memorization and will enrich your education.
- At Learning Unlimited we guide advanced students through our accelerated packages for International GCSE, AS Levels, and A-Levels, enabling them to complete the required courses in a fast but intensive timespan.
I never could have achieved what I have without Sharon and her team. You won’t get a better education anywhere else.
Calum Wehmeyer, Edinburgh University
Learning Unlimited has been instrumental in helping my children reach their full potential.
Pieter Erasmus, Prev. MD of Pepkor
Jordyn would not have managed through the past 2 years without the commitment and perseverance of her outstanding tutors at Learning Unlimited.
Our A level and GCSE Tutoring programme achieves remarkable results for students who:
- are bright and potentially high flyers;
- are mature enough and motivated to
- develop their academic excellence;
- are unstimulated and stifled by the mainstream education system;
- thrive interacting with equally intelligent and like-minded students
- have an innate curiosity, drive and yearning for opportunities that can ‘open doors’ for their long term aspirations and dreams